|Day 1||Wayanad||Hotels in Wayanad||Deluxe Room||CPAI|
|Day 2||Wayanad||Hotels in Wayanad||Deluxe Room||CPAI|
|Day 3||Wayanad||Hotels in Wayanad||Deluxe Room||CPAI|
|Day 4||Drop||Sedan||Air – conditioned|
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis(One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/ Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All entrances & guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & boating charges.
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Below 5 Year Child is on Complementary basis.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Itinerary if given is purely suggestive and optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
- In case of unexpected Bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements, please beare with us.
- If cancelation is done 30 days before arrival of guest then the retention will be 10%.
- If cancelation is done 14 days before arrival of guest then the intention will be 50%.
- If cancelation is done after that the retention will be 100%.
Calicut to Wayanad
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Calicut Airport or Railway Station and proceed to Wayand. Check into hotel / resort. You will be delighted with mesmerizing sight of hills, caves, lakes reflecting the surrounding lustrous forests, small streams and miniature waterfalls caressing the hills and dales. Visit Kuruwadweep, it is 955 acres of green forest along the banks of the tributaries of the east flowing Kabini river. This island is uninhabited and a paradise with myriad birds. Then proceed to Tholpetty wildlife sanctuary, you can find here spotted deer's, elephants, bison's, leopards, tigers…etc. Overnight stay at Wayanad.
After breakfast proceed explore the wild Wayanad as you can visit Edakkal Caves which is situated on the top of Ambukkuthimala with a view of three states as well as the spot has many carvings of stone age and one should truck and climb the hill to reach the cave. After lunch visit Soojippara Waterfall one of the major spots in Wayanad as a typical natural fall where you can take bath and enjoy a lot. Overnight stay at Wayanad
After breakfast sightseeing will be at Banasura as it's known as the largest earth Dam in India with fabulous view of river Bansura and evergreen vegetation. After noon you can visit Pookot Lake, one of the best maintained picnic spots in Wayanad with amble facilities for boating and other recreational activities. Later, back to your resort and overnight stay at Wayanad
After breakfast proceed to Calicut airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.