Munnar – Thekkady – Alappuzha
|Day 1||Munnar||Hotels in Munnar||Tree House||MAPAI***|
|Day 2||Munnar||Hotels in Munnar||Tree House||MAPAI***|
|Day 3||Thekkady||Hotels in Thekkady||Tree House||MAPAI***|
|Day 4||Alappuzha||Hotels in Alappuzha||Air-conditioned Deluxe||APAI**|
|Day 4||Drop||Sedan||Air – conditioned|
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis(One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/ Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All entrances & guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & boating charges.
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Below 5 Year Child is on Complementary basis.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Itinerary if given is purely suggestive and optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
- In case of unexpected Bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements, please beare with us.
- If cancelation is done 30 days before arrival of guest then the retention will be 10%.
- If cancelation is done 14 days before arrival of guest then the intention will be 50%.
- If cancelation is done after that the retention will be 100%.
Cochin - Munnar
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceed to Munnar, which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyappara waterfalls and Valara Waterfalls. Visit the plush tea gardens, experience this vast plantation area around the slopes of the hills. The scenery is simply stunning and mesmerizing. The view of the clouds descending into the mountains is a pleasure to watch. Then visit the Tea Museum. “Check into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing, visit Mattupetty Dam; Mattupetty Lake looks like something out of Swiss postcard. Surrounded by lush green meadows, forests brimming with most colorful and melodious birds and mountains whose peaks have been swallowed by mist, this azure lake is the perfect venue for leisurely boating. Kundala dam; one of the scenic viewpoints in Munnar. Eco point, another serene and tranquil spot. This is a must visit place for someone who wants a moment to admire the scenes around and wants to have some fun along the way, echoing his or her voice. Visit Blossom Hydel Park. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National Park; a tranquil destination, playing host to an array of interesting and endangered species. The Nilgiri Tahr is considered extremely endangered and can be found nowhere else but for this place and some isolated Nilgiri forests. Overnight at Munnar.
Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Thekkady. Check into the hotel / resort. Thekkady is India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting Kerala. It is also known as the spice bag of the state. The country’s sole Tiger reserve, Thekkady, with its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna is the ultimate reservoir of many an endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Spice plantation tour covering tea, coffee, pepper and cardamom plantations. Have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar Tiger Reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like Elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc. are roaming both shore. Evening optical shows Kathakali and Kalarippayattu and evening visit the local spice market for garden fresh spices. Overnight at Thekkady.
Thekkady – Alappuzha
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Alappuzha which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the back waters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. By noon check in the houseboat and enjoy the cruise through the backwaters of Alappuzha. Houseboat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, private balcony, dining room, and hygiene kitchen and side decks to capture the beauty of backwaters of Kerala. Welcome drink, lunch, evening tea/ coffee with snacks, dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy the evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.