Bangalore – Mysore– Ooty
|Day 1||Bangalore||Hotels in Bangalore||Deluxe||MAPAI***|
|Day 2||Mysore||Hotels in Mysore||Deluxe||MAPAI***|
|Day 3||Ooty||Hotels in Ooty||Deluxe||MAPAI***|
|Day 4||Ooty||Hotels in Ooty||Deluxe||APAI**|
|Day 4||Drop||Sedan||Air – conditioned|
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis(One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/ Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All entrances & guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & boating charges.
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Below 5 Year Child is on Complementary basis.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Itinerary if given is purely suggestive and optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
- In case of unexpected Bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements, please beare with us.
- If cancelation is done 30 days before arrival of guest then the retention will be 10%.
- If cancelation is done 14 days before arrival of guest then the intention will be 50%.
- If cancelation is done after that the retention will be 100%.
Arrive Bangalore Airport or Railway Station our friendly representative welcomes you and escorts to the hotel. After noon leave for a tour through the picturesque ‘City of Gardens’. Proceed to the famous Nandi or Bull temple is dedicated to Nandi Bull, the vahana (vehicle) of Lord Shiva. Situated in Basavanagudi, measuring 4.5 m in height and 6.5 m in length. Visit Vidhana Soudha, headquarters Of state legislature and Secretariat. Stroll through, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Vishweshraiah Museum and Utility Building before proceeding to the hotel for overnight stay.
Bangalore – Mysore
After breakfast proceed to Mysore visit Sri Ranganatha swamy Temple- enshrines Lord Vishnu as Ranganatha in reclining posture on the bed laid out by the serpent Aadisesha. Later visit Dariya Daulat Bagh, “the wealth of the sea”, referred to as the summer palace of Tipu Sultan and also visit Nimishamba Temple and Gumbuz / Ganjam is srirangapatana. Later visit St. Philomena’s church – the most majestic churches in India. Later drive to Brindavan Gardens, a show garden that has Botanical Park with fountains as well as musical fountain. Overnight at Mysore.
Mysore – Ooty
After breakfast proceed to Ooty. Check into the hotel / resort. Ooty – Queen of hill stations located in the Nilgiri Hills. Its stunning beauty and splendid green deep valleys inspired the British to name it Queen of hill stations. The sightseeing includes the attractions such as Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake; is an artificial lake situated amidst beautiful valleys and lake is a major landmark in the town, Doddabetta peak. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
After breakfast proceed to Conoor for sightseeing. Visit Sim’s Park, Lam’s Rock, Dolphin Nose, Ketty Valley, Tea factory and Dddabetta Peak. Overnight at Ooty.
After breakfast proceed to Coimbatore airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with breakfast wonderful memories of amazing experience in South India.