|Cochin to Munnar
|Hotels in Munnar
|Hotels in Munnar
|Air – conditioned
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis(One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/ Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All entrances & guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & boating charges.
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Below 5 Year Child is on Complementary basis.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Itinerary if given is purely suggestive and optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
- In case of unexpected Bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements, please beare with us.
- If cancelation is done 30 days before arrival of guest then the retention will be 10%.
- If cancelation is done 14 days before arrival of guest then the intention will be 50%.
- If cancelation is done after that the retention will be 100%.
Cochin to Munnar
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceed to Munnar, which is called as "Nature Lover's Paradise" and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyappara waterfalls and Valara Waterfalls. Visit the tea gardens, experience this vast plantation area around the slopes of the hills. The scenery is simply stunning and mesmerizing. The view of the clouds descending into the mountains is a pleasure to watch. Then visit the Tea Museum. "Check into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing, visit Mattupetty Dam; Mattupetty Lake looks like something out of Swiss postcard. Surrounded by lush green meadows, forests brimming with most colorful and melodious birds and mountains whose peaks have been swallowed by mist, this azure lake is the perfect venue for leisurely boating. Kundala dam; one of the scenic viewpoints in Munnar. Eco point, another serene and tranquil spot. This is a must visit place for someone who wants a moment to admire the scenes around and wants to have some fun along the way, echoing his or her voice. Visit Blossom Hydel Park. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National Park; a tranquil destination, playing host to an array of interesting and endangered species . The Nilgiri Tahr is considered extremely endangered and can be found nowhere else but for this place and some isolated Nilgiri forests. Overnight at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to airport /railway station and depart for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the "God's Own Country".