Cochin – Kumarakom
|Hotels in Cochin
|Hotels in Kumarakom
|Superior Lagoon View
|Air – conditioned
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis(One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/ Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All entrances & guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & boating charges.
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Below 5 Year Child is on Complementary basis.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Itinerary if given is purely suggestive and optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
- In case of unexpected Bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements, please beare with us.
- If cancelation is done 30 days before arrival of guest then the retention will be 10%.
- If cancelation is done 14 days before arrival of guest then the intention will be 50%.
- If cancelation is done after that the retention will be 100%.
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and transfer to the hotel. Check into hotel / resort. Sightseeing of Cochin, visit The Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church the oldest European church in India, Santa Cruz Basilica etc., and also an array of shops with antiques, fabrics & jewellery. Evening visit Marine drive / the Lulu Mall (optional) and return to hotel overnight at Cochin.
Cochin – Kumarakom
After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is a land lying on the banks of Lake Vembanad, enveloped with stunning scenery. Check into Resort. Visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctury, immerse into the natural beauty as you see all colours of birds painted with painstakingly work by God himself. This is a home to thousand and more rare species of birds. Overnight at Kumarakom.
After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.