Cochin – Alappuzha
|Day 1||Cochi||Hotels in Cochin||Deluxe Room||CPAI|
|Day 2||Alappuzha||Hotels in Alappuzha||Air- conditioned Deluxe||CPAI|
|Day 3||Drop||Sedan||Air – conditioned|
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis(One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/ Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- All entrances & guide charges.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & boating charges.
- All meals not mentioned above.
- All other personal expenses.
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Below 5 Year Child is on Complementary basis.
- In Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- In case of non availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Vehicle Kilometer is Calculated on Garage to Garage Basis.
- Itinerary if given is purely suggestive and optional and services will be provided only as per the quote.
- Car at disposable only from 9 Am to 6 Pm Basis.
- In case of unexpected Bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements, please beare with us.
- If cancelation is done 30 days before arrival of guest then the retention will be 10%.
- If cancelation is done 14 days before arrival of guest then the intention will be 50%.
- If cancelation is done after that the retention will be 100%.
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and transfer to the hotel. Check into hotel / resort. Sightseeing of Cochin, visit The Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church the oldest European church in India, Santa Cruz Basilica etc., and also an array of shops with antiques, fabrics & jewellery. Evening visit Marine drive / the Lulu Mall (optional) and return to hotel overnight at Cochin.
Cochin – Alappuzha
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Alappuzha which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the "Venice of the East". It is famous for the back waters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. By noon check in the houseboat and enjoy the cruise through the backwaters of Alappuzha. Houseboat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, private balcony, dining room, and hygiene kitchen and side decks to capture the beauty of backwaters of Kerala. Welcome drink, lunch, evening tea/ coffee with snacks, dinner and breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy the evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Alappuzha – Cochin Departure
After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.